Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

10-04-2008, 02:55 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 482 posts since Jun 2005
Believe it or not, I just watched this show for the first time ever, and all I can say is that "Spider-Man: Unlimited" is perhaps the WORST cartoon incarnation of Spider-Mam EVER. Beast-People running earth, bad animation, and no real connection or continuity to Spidey TAS (1994) (Best Spidey animated series EVER) make this show forgettable. I'm glad it only lasted one season, though it's my understanding that much like the Silver Surfer cartoon, Spider-Man: Unlimited ended on an unresolved cliff-hanger, I hate when any show gets mistreated that way.

What did you guys think of "Spider-Man: Unlimited"?
  10-04-2008, 01:16 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
It had potential to get better, and I understand that the 2nd/3rd season would have allowed it to make more sense. It was done back in a time where the "2099" books were still being made, it and very much had that approach to the character. I didn't like the 2099 books, personally.

10-04-2008, 03:23 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
No sir, didn't like it.