Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

03-22-2009, 04:01 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
I need to contact someone on their forums and they literally have blocked almost all major email providers from using their register function (aol, gmail, yahoo, etc). So I cannot sign up

Do any of you have a membership to their forums and if so could you contact one of the members for me? It concens the post towards the bottom about someone having the english version (from HBO) for this near impossible to find cartoon (the member is Gammah)--thanks

http://forum.bcdb.com/forum/Space_ca..._help_P101466/

03-23-2009, 05:26 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
I used to be. I ll have to search through my old emails for info . I ll let you know tomorrow
  03-25-2009, 09:04 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
(fingers crossed)