Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

08-02-2005, 09:01 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,191 posts since Jun 2005
Cardcaptors is back on the air on Nickelodeon, UK on Sunday 7th August at 2.30PM. Sundays episode is Dragon Slayer.

I think AOA wanted this series for when it was back on the air. Don't know how long it will be on, but i can start taping it if still interested.
  08-02-2005, 09:22 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 224 posts since Jun 2005
I am interested actually, The Dubbed series, it was 39 episodes, and USA stopped releasing the DVDs due to poor sales. And duh, the poor sales was because the series was cut from the 70 episodes it had. Let me know though. Thank you.
  08-02-2005, 11:27 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,191 posts since Jun 2005
No problems, i can start taping it from sunday. Its my day off, so i can do a direct to dvd as well as VHS.

Is the guide on tv.com the correct order by storyline. Just so I know, when i put the set together. It airs once a week so With 70 episodes, i doubt i will have a complete set for a whole year.

Hopefully it will air more episodes, so i can get them quicker. I will keep an eye out if it does.
  08-03-2005, 06:21 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 224 posts since Jun 2005
It's 39 episodes, english dubbed. I believe the tv.com is right, it goes off by what KidsWB aired them. The english dub has no storyline much, not scripted well.