Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

07-28-2009, 08:16 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
for those that thought this rather excellent and huge cult classic 1970's tv horror film would be left in rights limbo forever, The Warner Bros Archives are presenting this to you:

I was more suprised to see that WB held the rights to this. Hopefully one day they will give a proper release for the Bermuda depths (which they hold as well)

link below
http://www.wbshop.com/Don+t-Be-Afrai...gid=ARCHIVEPRE
  07-28-2009, 09:05 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Strange that WB doesn't have it offered up on Amazon.

Looks to be a lot of crappy bootlegs online. Best to buy it from WB directly, I'd imagine!
  07-29-2009, 02:55 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
The Warner Bros Archive collection are burn on demand dvds only available through them. They are doing this so they can release a ton of films they otherwise would not have the time or revenue to properly have as a factory pressed disc (WB says 300 titles by the end of the summer). Many of these titles never even had a video release (dusty and sweets McGee), so it is good to see some of this stuff

Don't be afraid of the dark should be one heck of a steup from our older vhs recordings
The following users thank Tranzor for this useful post: lordsmurf (08-27-2009)