02-04-2014, 10:58 AM
Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 165 posts since Feb 2010
Of course someone did. I already have it stripped down, from kickoff to the end, about 2 hours and 12 minutes. But - did anyone record it with all of the commercials? That's what I'd like to find.
  02-04-2014, 11:50 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,760 posts since May 2005
Most commercials are now available on Youtube in HD hours or even days before they air on TV. So you can always download them there. The only hard part is finding a list of them, but I have no doubt that some blog somewhere has done this already. Google it. There's a torrent floating around, that has the Super Bowl, but not sure if it has commercials intact or not. I kind of doubt it, to be honest.

EDIT: Yep, Huffington post has a story on it: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4713785.html
  02-04-2014, 11:57 AM

I don't employ Flash or Javascript and therefore don't use Youtube, even though I am aware of it. I will remain aware of it. I won't be using it.

So, did anyone record the Super Bowl with all of the commercials intact?
  02-05-2014, 05:11 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 204 posts since Nov 2009
I recorded the game but in slp mode,so it's poor quality to today's standards.i recorded from a little bit before national anthem and stopped right after game,so no commercials after game,but got all the commercials during game,plus all of halftime
  02-05-2014, 07:04 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 22 posts since Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnybook View Post
Of course someone did. I already have it stripped down, from kickoff to the end, about 2 hours and 12 minutes. But - did anyone record it with all of the commercials? That's what I'd like to find.
I have both the pre-game show (which has the Nat Anthem and Coin Toss) and the full game on my TiVo.

Now for the big decision. Would you like it on this set of sticks (which are almost ready to mail) or save it for next time? Either way is okay with me.

-eaglecrest
  02-06-2014, 10:00 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 68 posts since Nov 2009
I always record Super Bowl with commercials intact. Since the game plus postgame was over 4 hours it is on SLP mode digital quality. Also have all of pregame.
  02-11-2014, 01:07 AM

Got it. Thanks to all who replied, both here and in PM.