07-07-2016, 03:25 PM
Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Arcade Wins: Bartending Champion
Stats: 582 posts since Jun 2013
Hello!

My tv guide doesn't have any season/episode info for this series. In fact all I get on all of them is that it broadcast on 12/31/65 which isn't correct. I tried finding a way to contact gsn/zap2it/etc. and had 0 luck. I'd love to capture these and add them to my trade list but I don't really want to go through the hassle of spreading around unknown episodes of unknown years. So that being said does anyone have a somewhat decent site that has a good episode guide?

I can tell you who was playing, who is the celebrities are, it was CBS, and host was Gene Rayburn, but nothing about the month or year.

I tried looking at trading lists who had match game but none seem to have the handful of episodes I taped. I don't want to tape anymore if I can't get any half way solid date info.