Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Reality TV: Sports, Gameshows, Non-Fiction

06-01-2023, 07:39 PM

Stats: 1 posts since Jun 2023
Hello,
I came across this forum while desperately searching the internet for any and all interviews and TV appearances of Amanda Bynes.
I am a documentary researcher working on a project about Nickelodeon from the 90s-late 2010s. Unfortunately due to costs, I am not able to reach out directly to certain tv networks and shows.
I attached a list of a number of talk shows/news programs that are of interest.
Also of interest is any Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight, Extra segments related to any Nickelodeon shows or stars.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know if you have or know of someone who has any recordings.
Thank you,
Gaby

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2023-06-01 at 9.33.01 PM.jpg (86.1 KB, 103 views)