Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Reality TV: Sports, Gameshows, Non-Fiction

06-14-2006, 01:08 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 482 posts since Jun 2005
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Robot

The show was so bad it was almost embarrassing to watch. I do not want to say perhaps in time it will change, I highly doubt it. What we saw last night is what we can expect from this horrible bastardization of what ECW was.
It wasn't as bad that quote, that type of quote is reserved for shows like Smackdown! or WCW Thunder..LOL
  06-14-2006, 01:30 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
WCW Thunder oh jesus Dan you are bringing back some good times ha ha ha

I read that we are going to get Witches and Vampires in the next weeks, its like every hour that goes on the news just gets better and better ha ha ha

And look how Sci Fi is spinning it, just makes me sick knowing how bad it was that they think its incredible

SCI FI CHANNEL PINS THE COMPETITION WITH ECW'S TRIUMPHANT RETURN TO TELEVISION

'ECW' IS THE #1 CABLE PROGRAM FOR THE DAY IN TOTAL VIEWERS

SCI FI IS #1 IN CABLE FOR KEY DEMOS AT 10PM

NEW YORK June 14, 2006 SCI FI Channel premiered 'ECW' ('Extreme Championship Wrestling') last night and was the ratings victor in the 10pm hour. The return of 'ECW' with a sci-fi twist delivered a 2.79 HH and was the most-watched show on cable drawing almost 3.4 million total viewers.

The show was #1 among the key demos bringing in 1.89MM P18-49 and 1.68MM P25-54 from 10p-11p. This performance represents gains of +457% among P18-49 and +347% among P25-54 versus its prior four week time period average.

Key Ratings Performance Points:

--'ECW' on SCI FI is the best performance for any program on the network this year on P18-49s and the best P25-54 performance since the season premiere of 'Battlestar Galactica' on 1/6/06.

--'ECW' on SCI FI beat an original episode of FX's 'Rescue Me' by +14% among P18-49s and +3% among P25-54s.

--'ECW' on SCI FI delivered the all-time best June performance for any program on SCI FI in both P18-49s and P25-54s, and ranks #1 among all SCI FI 2nd quarter programs ever for P18-49 delivery.

--The median viewer age for 'ECW' on SCI FI was 32.3 -- sixteen years younger than the 2nd quarter to date time period average of 48.4.
  06-14-2006, 04:31 PM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
They 're puttin "Hard Times" on us hard core fans.. Hard times indeed
  06-15-2006, 06:18 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 399 posts since Jun 2005
I was actually bouncing back and forth between ECW and two House episodes that I already saw this past season. That reminds me I have to go watch a rerun of Rescue Me as I forgot it was on.
  06-15-2006, 07:08 AM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 744 posts since Jun 2005
hat striptease chick was hot kellie or something
  06-15-2006, 07:09 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
She is a female wrestler from Ohio Valley Wrestling. I thought it was hilarious she could not get her bra unhooked, it would have been better if she had a thong underneath the undies because that would have at least made it more of a striptease then it was.
  06-15-2006, 07:19 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 399 posts since Jun 2005
When I think of witches and vampires in wrestling I think of Sable, Vampiro, and Gangrel(who I actually liked and thought he had a cool ring entrance).

Well its obvious that Kelly did not get involved in wrestling the usual way(you know girlfriend/wife of someone or a stripper). Yeah the bra malfunction was funnier than the Zombie.