03-24-2007, 12:11 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 910 posts since Jun 2005
American Gladiators will begin airing on EPSN Classic March 31 with a marathon and will then air through out the week.I will be recording these direct to dvd.Figured i'd let everyone know as i remember watching to this years ago and are glad they plan to aired these hopefully they will aired them in order

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...04/joker-3.gif
  03-25-2007, 07:26 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 399 posts since Jun 2005
I used to enjoy watching the show, but most of those guys(and gals)looked roided up.

When WWF was getting the third degree for steroids(you know the first time) These guys were walking neon signs that were alergic to urine tests.

Well nothing like seeing people get pelted with tennis balls or jousting with giant Q-tips
  03-25-2007, 08:23 AM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
o man i love this show. Nitro and turbo remember them.
  03-25-2007, 09:50 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by WEW3

I used to enjoy watching the show, but most of those guys(and gals)looked roided up.

LOL very lumpy.