Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Record TV: Video Tech Support

09-07-2005, 10:42 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
OK so I was at my friends yesterday and he was stupid and bough CompUSA 8x DVD-R because they were "on sale", yeah I know

But upon inspecting the code it was something I had never seen before, what the hell is UME01??? Was Princo so bad they created their own

At least the disc burned fine and verified 100% till I was able to recopy it to a Verbatim

But are we up to creating our own media codes now, like MAV
  09-07-2005, 10:44 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 969 posts since Jun 2005
I claim media code: Trocks001
  09-07-2005, 10:57 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Just one of those many, many crappy media IDs that flood from Hong Kong, made by UMEDISC LTD.