Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Record TV: Video Tech Support

12-16-2005, 07:11 AM
Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 1,453 posts since Jun 2005
I had something interesting happen. I recorded Alias on my DVD recorder Wednesday night in VR mode to edit and watch later. I didn't realize that I also had my dual deck video tape recorder set to record at the same time CSI NY off of the same TV. Interestingly enough it was able to record both at the same time. The other times I tried this it didn't work. The DVD recorder would just record and the VCR would have a static blank screen for the show I was trying to record.