Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Record TV: Video Tech Support

05-18-2006, 03:22 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 862 posts since Jun 2005
i have all this great software but don't know how to use any of it it is really confusing and all i want to do is correct the picture on some of my episodes here are some of the programs mpeg-vcr,virtual dub, divx movies, bunch of codecs for them anyway i am stumped tried to use virtual dub but just keeps coming out to big didn't what use mpeg-vcr even does so could use a little tutorial from someone maybe on how mostly virtual dub works any help would be appriciated
  05-18-2006, 03:28 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 234 posts since Jun 2005
I don't know anything about it but you could prob also find a guide on www.videohelp.com
  05-18-2006, 05:53 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,189 posts since Apr 2005
Now that our server is fixed, I would take a few hours and dig through http://www.digialfaq.com that LS runs.