Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Record TV: Video Tech Support

07-19-2006, 10:31 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 621 posts since Jun 2005
hi, i saw a post awhile back on a forum (forget which one), but a trader claimed he had the howard stern shows from E! with the blurr (fuzzy) circles (edits) removed. can anyone tell me how he may have gotten these? there's no way he could have removed the blur after he recorded the shows is there? any and all input greatly appreciated. lmk. thanks
  07-19-2006, 11:37 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
Blurred circles??????? You mean like logo or time code blurred out something ? Like in virtual dub?

07-19-2006, 12:38 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
I think he means the blurs like when a chick is naked and they blur it out to cover her no-no's

I would assume the trader is either lying or they recorded it off the Howard Stern pay channel, as far as I know you can see his TV show uncensored if you pay for it, the E! version is FCC oriented.

It is not possible to remove the blur/fuzz that a show puts in on our end, if its put there by the show its there.
  07-19-2006, 02:00 PM

Verified Member

hi, thanks for the info. that is what i thought. there is a howard stern pay channel that shows the same shows as E! did? let me know. thanks
  07-19-2006, 11:10 PM
Verified Member

Howard TV has been available on television through the iN DEMAND video on demand pay service that various cable TV systems offer. Currently, this includes uncensored versions of shows which previously aired on E! and video from his Sirius show. Howard TV also includes movies (Ex. Supertwink), skits, bits, wack packer videos, behind-the-scenes videos and anything else related to the show.
  07-20-2006, 01:21 AM

Verified Member

hi, thanks for the info. are all of howard's shows videotaped? there are some shows that have guests that i would like to have the video as well as the audio. lmk. all info is greatly appreciated. thanks
  07-20-2006, 01:47 AM
Verified Member

I am not sure about when he was on free fm/regular radio for E! originally.

But I know from Day 1 he has been on Sirius Satellite that every show has been recorded for TV simultaneously, of course I dont know whats been edited together to make an episode or not but they record every day as they are broadcasting.