Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Record TV: Video Tech Support

11-04-2006, 06:37 AM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
I just got a set from somebody of a show called Two Guys and a Girl on 8 DVD's. But the guy that created this set was either blind or mentally challenged. I got this set from someone that got it from loren. IM not sure if he created it or someone else. my issue is the whole DVD is just a video in the middle of a big black box. (lol) basically every side has 2 inches of black then the video in the middle of it. 2 inches of black on top, 2 inches of black on bottom, 2 inches of black on the right, 2 inches of black on the right. I guess they went for the half wide half full screen look.(lol)They rate it 9 of 10. but it’s half a screen. How do I fix this?
  11-04-2006, 06:57 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
They used downloads and didn't know what they were doing. The fact that lorenweeks (loser!) is involved, or that it was rated 9/10 (ha!) is no shocker here.

You would have to decompile the disc, and re-encode everything.

The whole thing is botched from front to back. The more you digitally mess up video, the harder it gets to repair. VHS tapes are better source than DVDs, when restoring video.

11-04-2006, 07:03 AM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
o ok i wont even bother then. ya its def downloads. its very grainy. You can easily tell too. i know if i was to make it bigger it would just get even more pixlated. I guess they figured if you make it small enough you wouldnt be able to tell. lol

Thanks For Replying
  11-04-2006, 12:43 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
LS you are joking right? Loren would NEEEEVEEEEER deceive anyone LOL

Everything from that ****head is A/8.5-10 quality so he can get trades and more importantly money!