Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Record TV: Video Tech Support

05-12-2007, 03:59 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 482 posts since Jun 2005
I am selling my Toshiba XS35 DVD Recorder. The recorder was bought a few months ago off of ebay, but now has to be sold because I need the money to cover part of the expense associated with moving my belongings from Los Angeles, CA. to Lubbock, TX.

The machine is virtually brand new and has been used very lightly, mostly due to the fact that just unpacking, sorting, and cleaning up our new place has taken up the majority of my families' time. Anyway, the unit will come with av cords, the remote (of course).

The sales price is set at $250.00, which includes shipping. If anyone is interested, e-mail me and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Dan D.
  05-12-2007, 05:53 AM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
why would you move to texas from LA?
  05-12-2007, 06:25 AM

Verified Member

Cheaper home prices, the real estate market in California is way out of whack. It's gotten so bad that lots of would-be first-time home buyes (like myself) have been priced out of the southern cali market.
  02-01-2008, 02:52 AM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
true that. still selling this?
  02-01-2008, 04:13 AM

Verified Member

Yes I am...It's still for sale, e-mail me if interested...
  02-01-2008, 04:33 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
This is a good machine.
  03-01-2008, 05:33 AM

Verified Member

Recorder is now SOLD...Thanks