Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Record TV: Video Tech Support

12-12-2007, 09:25 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 148 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via MSN to Orko2k
Whats the best thing to use in this department as I have a disc with something on there but I can't get it working anymore and all I did was edit the title of what I wanted to call it on the menu. It has to be still there as I haven't erased it? Help!?!?
  12-12-2007, 03:47 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I don't even know where to start. If this disc was made in a DVD recorder, and was never finalized, there may not be anything you can do.

12-13-2007, 10:38 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
install anydvd. select rip to HD. If its just a matter of a few corrupt files . It will fix it.
put the video on your hard drive.

Thats the easy way. (I ve done it 5-10 times that way.Due from bad rentals at Hollywood or crapbuster .The other program would couldnt complete 2 percent.Where anydvd was able to do the dvds no problem ?? )

Unfinalized dvds... Well my liteon burner will read them from the RCA like that. Cant speak
for other recorders.

You can try ISO Buster.To get the data you need. That program has saved me a number of dvds.
When decrypter, and others has failed.

If it was on your HD you lost it. There's alot of software that will recover up to 2 gigs in demo mode. I do own a few lol

Best is Stellar FAT/NTFS
recover Undelete not too shabby for media files.