08-27-2009, 06:10 AM
Knight of Toonplar

Stats: 1,516 posts since Jun 2005
While I got this and started to toy around with it and use the Half D1 thing like LS stated I tested it on a KAmen Rider Movie I downloaded and while the quality looks fine I really dont like the menu setups in this program... I guess I have gotten a little spoiled with the Ulead Menu Creation ability with intro and all that...this is like back in the day menus..

08-27-2009, 06:14 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
When I use ConvertXToDVD, I make menu-less discs.

If I REALLY want a menu, I'll "burn" the DVD folder to an ISO folder, mount the ISO as a drive with GizmoDrive (or MagiC ISO or DaemonTools), then use DVD Decrypter to decompile the disc into episodes as per the guide here: http://www.digitalfaq.com/guides/vid...d-recorder.htm

In some cases, each VOB is just one episode (with half-hour shows, at least), so I can just copy and rename the VOB files (since they are "homemade" and not professional, meaning ONLY video+audio data, therefore renaming is okay -- unlike professional made DVDs!). I've done that for some Robonic Stooges episodes I had from a download source. Merged it with my own MPEG recordings, to make my personal hobby set.
  08-27-2009, 11:41 AM
Knight of Toonplar

So basically use the convertor to convert the file then use womble to get file from there and then make the disc I see... thanks
  08-28-2009, 01:51 PM
Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 1,453 posts since Jun 2005
I use ConvertXDVD all the time. I'm able to put in a picture menu or wallpaper I want, then the title and Play Movie. It automatically puts in Chapters to fast forward. I don't do picture chapters like above.
  08-30-2009, 03:59 AM
Knight of Toonplar

ahhh thats right you can turn that off...cool
  09-01-2009, 11:43 AM
Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 1,453 posts since Jun 2005
The only thing I don't like is that you can't move the episode titles text. They go from far left to middle.