Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

12-24-2010, 08:23 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Stats: 57 posts since Jun 2009
NES: Super Mario Brothers, Ninja Gaiden, Megaman, Double Dragon, Ninja Turtles, NARC.
Several of those have lots of sequels, too.

SNES / Genesis: the Marvel games with Spiderman, X-MEN, and updates to the above NES game.
Don't care for Sonic the hedgepig.

Some of the best console games were Konami arcade ports, or Konami originals.

A friend of mine made a MAME arcade unit. Sawed the wood (sanded, painted it), built the computer, got the cherry buttons and joysticks. Instructions can be found online -- it's what he did. It ran nice from what I heard (I'd moved away before he finished). My MAME is an XBOX.

Alright, I think I'll go plug in my NES now.