Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

12-08-2009, 09:05 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement

How awesome were the 80s? Seriously guys. Blazers and jeans? Ridiculous amounts of cocaine. Shoulder pads. Great baseball cards. Lunch boxes. Light bright. Nintendo? I mean obviously the list can go on and on. One of my favorite parts of the 80s?
Definitely movies. Whenever I think back to my most coveted experiences back in that decade, movies are always something that comes to mind. And how awesome would it have been to be an 80s sex symbol?
But oh how some of the mighty have fallen. Some more than others. Here’s a small sample of 80s sex symbols now and then

Kim Basinger

Richard Grieco

Madonna

Richard Gere

Catherine Bach

Tom Selleck

Kevin Bacon

Lorenzo Lamas

Heather Locklear

Michael Douglas

Johnny Depp