11-26-2005, 07:18 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
I am not sure if this is the right forum fo rthis, but I sstarted a site myself lately and have done so many trades with such great traders here, wanted to let anyone know they are more than welcome to join.

It's not as good as this site, but has a lot of familiar faces- But there are a few different traders and sometimes vareity is nice..

I'm off to post good feedback--

Happy Holidays all!

Hope to see you around
  11-26-2005, 07:56 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I don't see the point in more forums. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Every time somebody tries to start their own new site, all they end up doing is yet again dividing the ever-shrinking trading community into smaller sub-communities. Not to mention those free servers tend to shut down sites after a few months. Plus you're doing everything in the open, which is sort of stupid, easy to find you should somebody want to witch hunt traders. And all your posted e-mail addresses get harvested for spam. Worse yet, it can easily become a breeding ground for scammers (just look at whatevermania).

The goal of CPS is to bring good traders to an active community. A place where they can trade in private, with reliable people, and feel safe. CPS has been around since January 1999. The only real rules we have are no public trading of retails, and big time sellers are banned, as those two activies harm trading not help it.

I don't really want people posting links to new forums here. If you know of other good traders, bring them here. Or to one of the other established sites like CD-H or Sitcoms.