Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

06-29-2006, 03:43 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5934

Set one aside for me mark I want to buy one !

So I guess your famous again eh?
  06-29-2006, 04:08 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Yeah so famous I dont even get a free copy lol

My wife I am sure will be purchasing this when we go in August to WWC, she already is having a She-Ra shirt made to wear.
  06-29-2006, 04:16 AM
Gramma of CPS

pick me up one.. I ll send you the funds for it Please ? Any idea how they are
  06-29-2006, 04:29 AM
Verified Member

No problemo
  06-29-2006, 04:54 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by markatisu

No problemo
This is definately one of the things Im having you get for us Mark heh

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  06-29-2006, 07:03 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,191 posts since Jun 2005
Mark pick me up a copy as well, I will gladly send the funds to you for it and a bit extra for the trouble. Definetly want this in my collection.
  06-29-2006, 07:05 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I'd ask for one too, but I have a feeling you'll be limited on how many you can buy.
  06-29-2006, 09:08 AM
Verified Member

I will try to get as many as I can, given past Wizard World experiences most people will be limited to 2 which means between me and my wife I should be able to get 3

I can order off he-man.org whats left from the con and probably again get another 2-4 but I will let people know when I get back as to what I found out.
  06-30-2006, 12:35 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,189 posts since Apr 2005
Would like one from WWC or HeMan.org if possible.
  07-16-2006, 03:31 AM

Verified Member

From he-man.org:

July 16

Preorder your Secret of the Sword DVD variant - Limited to only 1000 copies worldwide! And only available through us!
We really don't expect to sell out at Wizard World. But a lot of you have expressed concern that it may happen, and you won't be able to get one because you aren't attending the convention.
So just to make sure that doesn't happen, we're going to go ahead and offer presales to fans everywhere so we know how many to set aside.
If you are attending Wizard World Chicago, you do not need to preorder. We will have plenty at the show. You can still preorder it if you want, but you won't be able to pick up a preordered copy at the convention. Preordered copies will only be shipped at the shipping costs below.

The SOTS region 1 variant DVDs are extremely limited... only 1000 copies to be exact.
These DVDs have exclusive packaging inside and out, as well as exclusive art cards.
The disc content (episodes, special features, etc) is the same as the regular Best Of She-Ra edition that you can buy in stores.
This special packaging focuses on the Secret of the Sword movie contained within, with a special homage cover to the theatrical poster.
The MSRP is 50.00 each due to the rarity, but we're going to bite the bullet and offer it up to fans for 35.00 each here on He-man.org and at the convention.
There is no limit to how many you can buy (in case you wanted more than one).

Shipping costs are as follows:
For US:
It's 5.00 (USPS Domestic Priority + Delivery Confirmation + Minor handling fee) for the continental US, Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico.
It's 4.50 for APOs and other military addresses, because they don't allow for Delivery confirmation on military deliveries.
There is no insurance for domestic orders! So like any He-Store order, there's a risk of non-delivery.
For International:
10.00 for Mexico & Canada
12.00 for the rest of the world, that accepts USPS Global Priority and Air Parcel Post.
We are not responsible for any customs or tax fees. And sorry, we cannot legally declare a lesser value for the shipment.
After we receive the DVDs to ship, delivery time will vary depending on your country. We estimate anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months.
This international shipping price includes insurance.
There is no order tracking for global orders! So like any He-Store order, there's a risk of non-delivery.

***Please be sure to include 1.00 extra for every additional copy you order!***
You can read more about why we don't insure domestic orders or offer international tracking in this post.
We will be shipping the DVDs all through the month of August. We're a very small operation, so please have mercy on any slight delays in shipping.

Payment methods:
We are only accepting PayPal, money orders or cashier's checks in USD funds.
For those who don't know, cashier's checks are checks the bank will draft for you. The funds are guaranteed, unlike a personal check.
For PayPal,
please click on the PayPal button, and send your payment of 35.00 for each DVD plus the correct shipping charge.

Please make sure your shipping info is correct in your PayPal account, because that's where we'll be sending the order!
We will confirm your payment when received, or we will refund it if you do not include proper payment and/or delivery information.
For Money Order / Cashier's Check,
please send your payment of 35.00 for each DVD plus the correct shipping charge to:
MVCreations
204 Burnam Court
Richmond, KY 40475
USA
Please make sure to include your name and complete shipping address on a separate piece of paper along with your payment!
We will confirm your payment when received, or we will return it if you do not include proper payment and/or delivery information.

Remember with close to 80,000 copies of the Best of He-Man shipped across North America alone, we don't expect 1000 copies to last long. So if you are interested, don't delay!
If by some chance we sell out (between preorders and the minimum quantity reserved for Wizard World),
we will post a notice to

07-16-2006, 08:53 AM
Gramma of CPS

35.00 dollars .....
cancel my request mark.

07-16-2006, 09:46 AM

Verified Member

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by cp32

35.00 dollars .....
cancel my request mark.

Bear in mind he-man.org is taking a loss and selling it for $35 when the SRMP is $50.

I am ordering ours straight through the org, with the added cost I need to refigure out the cash I was going to PAy Pal Mark for Con Exclusives, I so want the Naruto figure lol and the Evil Lyn HA

Brent

07-16-2006, 11:29 AM
Gramma of CPS

I know its a good deal . But.. when your budget is tight , bills , and a teenage daughter. 35.00 for DVD not so important .