Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

01-13-2006, 01:27 PM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32

I hated their over priced , Over rated , unwidely range o' crap service. I m pretty sure you can use it with other companies. Just a matter of swapping smart cards . Can be used for pre pay service too . I suppose. I will never, ever get another cell phone again.
It was used as a temporary situation.

The phone is only a few months old.

01-13-2006, 02:01 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 969 posts since Jun 2005
If you use Verizon, you can always hear everyone. Can you hear me now? LOL. Seriously, though, if you want a good Cell phone, Verizon is the way to go. I've been using them for years and haven't found anywhere yet that it doesn't work. Hell, it was a local call even when I was in Ontario, Canada!
  01-13-2006, 02:38 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Yeah we have been using verizon for 5 years now, my mom used to use singular and my friend used to use Sprint and they both switched last year to Verizon because they were tired of the crappy service and unreliable connects.

We were able to use ours anywhere in the country