Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

01-17-2006, 12:27 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 571 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via MSN to GreenRanger1
Is anyone else having problems with hotmail? For some reason I just logged into my account and everything is gone. I didnt delete this stuff, but its all gone. The address book is gone, everything! I check it everday. It was all there and fine yesterday, but now its gone.

Anyone who has e-mailed me, its gone so if you need to get in touch PM me here or try the address again. Some of that was important so Im not real happy right now.
  01-17-2006, 01:54 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 343 posts since Oct 2005
Send a message via AIM to Skuff Send a message via Yahoo to Skuff
mine seems fine, I'd check again, they may have been doing some maintenance..or maybe not... hope I helped out!

Skuff
  01-17-2006, 03:16 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Yeah this happened to mine once, completely freaked me out. After that I got my mail back but my inbox kept saying I was -27% full (and I have only about 3% of the space used)

So we can just hope that it was maint, usually they do not delete anything unless you have not logged in for at least 30 days.
  01-19-2006, 09:49 AM
Verified Member

Well...everything seems to have returned, but its all in reverse order now. Oldest to newest, and any new messages come in on the bottom now. Not sure if there is a way to fix this or not, but at least I didnt lose anything.
  01-19-2006, 11:29 PM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 227 posts since Jun 2005
Click on "Date" and you'll be back to normal.

I have problems with Hotmail a LOT. I can't even use my Messenger anymore, it's so screwed up. I contacted the techs there, and they couldn't figure out what the problem was. I would do better if I just got a new address(I've been tempted), but that's hard to do when I've had it for so long.

For this reason, I don't stick with just one email address. I also use yahoo, and only once have I had it where BOTH were screwed up on the same day.
  01-20-2006, 12:12 PM
Verified Member

Thanks for telling me how to fix it. Its back to normal now. Hopefully I wont have any more problems with it.