02-17-2006, 01:04 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
I am thinking of attending next years Midwest MicroCon. And provided it goes well the FallCon as a dealer. Now I am wondering as what should I bring to sell. I have some product, but would like opinions, your opinions. As I have 14 months until next years MicroCon to get product.

You can get one or two 8 feet by nine feet spaces, so thats roughly 6 8 foot tables of space to fill plus theres the floor space underneath for long comic boxes.

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  02-17-2006, 01:49 PM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
Our comic con is march 11 . I m looking forwarding to buying more stuff to clutter the house.

I would take vhs tapes you dont want. Action figures, comics, whatever else you can squeeze in a pinto :P lol!
  02-17-2006, 01:52 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
Yeah I was thinking of VHS tapes, I got a bunch of carded stuff just got to go through it lol. About ten long boxes of comics I no longer need I had gotten this year application today but theres no way i would be ready for April 30th plus they need the application back in two to three weeks as it sells out fast. The cost is no problem BUT its just the product that I dont have ready lol.

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/