Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

07-08-2006, 09:48 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Dubya's 60th Birthday 'Lite' Surprise
Sometimes it's good to be king. In celebration of his 60th birthday, President George Bush received a copy of Brain Age and a DS Lite from Nintendo. Here's an excerpt from the letter Nintendo sent to him:

" Dear President Bush:
Happy Birthday!
Don't worry, turning 60 is an exciting milestone. As you know, you've joined millions of other baby boomers in an invigorating new decade of your life. And, like many boomers, you may be looking for ways to keep your mind sharp. That's where we come in.

Please accept our gift of a new Nintendo DS Lite system and a copy of Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day...It's obvious you don't have a lot of time to play games, which makes Brain Age such a great activity for you - just a few minutes a day with more than 15 daily training tests will help keep your mind sharp."

I think it was a hint.

07-08-2006, 10:28 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
Ya think lol Thats hilarious lol