Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

07-12-2006, 01:53 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,139 posts since Jun 2005
somedays ,.. i peek over on sitcoms strickly for 2 reasons ...

1. to see if folks came across some quality rare stuff,.. quality being the key word.

2.but mainly for the sheer entertainment,..lol...

there are arguments left and right ... people getting screwed over and nothing being done about it ..lol
the owner don't care about the group too much.
the ones who mainly run the ship are the two heavy accumilators:
loren and lamont.

i am serious ,.. some real funny crap.

i wish i could add to the squables ,.. but i can't .. lol
i dislike more than a few over there ,.. but you gotta laugh at the exchanges... i was recently proud of Marcus for speaking up against the mafia over there,... though i knew it was a waste of time and got him closer to being banned like me . however my hats off !!!

i don't like a few over here ,.. just a few ,... but atleast we agree to disagree and move on.

only 1 i HATE ,.. lol .. moving on , sorry folks.

the reason i had to post this, was for some who are bored like i was today ... (taking today off ,.. kinda ill ),... you should take a glance over there .. i guarantee satisfaction or your money back ...lol

take care peeps !!!
  07-12-2006, 04:43 AM
Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 1,453 posts since Jun 2005
Oh, I see you must have read my threads. It was sort of reminenscent of some quabbles Loren/Lamont (the stillborn simease twins) and you got in to. Loren really pissed me off a while back and when he wouldn't accept some kid's apology I just had to jump in. I was just making fun of his spelling and grammar. Next thing I know Loren has a thread directed at me. Funny thing is while he was posting his thread he was sending me e-mails wanting to make nice.

I also got about a dozen private e-mails in my sitcom mailbox telling me how much they detested Loren & Lamont. I don't have anything personal against Loren or Lamont, but Loren a while back tried to pull a bait & switch on me when he was the one who intiated the trade. If he would have been upfront with me instead of waste a week of my time I probably would have forked out the money for his Matlock set. I was really only wanting six Matlock movies.

Anyway it was fun, and savageamusement gave my responses equal time. She really does do a good job as a moderator.

Who in the hell is RedWhino?