07-26-2006, 01:07 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,191 posts since Jun 2005
Does anyone know what shows was done in Australia, I am aware of shows like neighbours, home and away and skippy

But I was wondering if anyone has a list of other shows done in Australia.

We are getting a new channel called Downunder TV in the Summer, which is dedicated to anything Australian. i am just curious of what shows i may expect to air on the channel.

This is the site for it - http://www.downunder.tv/
  07-26-2006, 04:16 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 621 posts since Jun 2005
hi, where is this airing? would love to get skippy. haven't seen it in years and know my kids would like it. thanks
  07-26-2006, 04:22 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,191 posts since Jun 2005
Its actually a new channel coming to the UK in summer, don't know when the show skippy will air. As we got to wait for the channel to launch first.

It does mention on their site they will be airing skippy. When i know more I will let those interested know.
  07-26-2006, 08:04 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 571 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via MSN to GreenRanger1
Spellbinder, and Spellbinder II: Land of the Dragon Lord are both austrailian shows, as well as some other shows that use to air on the disney channel. If you could get Spellbinder II, I know myself and a few others that would be really interested in it. Not sure if it will air or not. Spellbinder II didnt air in the US, but Spellbinder (the first series) is amazing, has an awesome story and is very addictive to watch.
  07-26-2006, 11:29 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
I agree. Need SpellbinderS II. If you enjoyed the Narnia Series. You would like Spellbinders