Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

11-07-2006, 02:20 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
I was just watching MSNBC and they were discussing how Miami-Dade and Broward County (sound familiar anyone) were having voting problems because workers overslept, voting machines were not turned on, and the wrong voting machines were delivered.

Its been six freaking years since the last time they botched an election and surprise surprise it is still botched in Florida, in the SAME counties LOL

I voted absentee ballot this year just like I did in the 2004 presidential election. I dont trust the computers and Florida continues to provide me proof as to why I should avoid them like the plague.
  11-07-2006, 02:28 AM
Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 1,453 posts since Jun 2005
Seattle and a lot of places in California are as screwed up too!
  11-07-2006, 03:15 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 614 posts since Jun 2005
It's the electronic voting machines.We not only need, but have to have a paper ballot to acurately count votes.There is massive fraud with the electronic voting machines.It's really pathetic.Even in my hick area of the country a town over they had tons of problems with people pushing a button to vote for one candidate and the vote going to the other.That's what the problem is, do some research on all the problems over the last six or so years.Help america vote act my ***!There were instances of like eight thousand registered voters in one county and over sixteen thousand votes!!How is that possible?And that's only one example.They had several programmers who worked for a couple of the electronic voting machine companies testify in court that the machines were designed to be hackable so votes could be flipped.It's all a staged joke.Hopefully people turn out in such a mass that they can't steal this one without the whole world realizing it this time.
  11-07-2006, 04:04 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
Watch Robin Williams " MAn of The Year." He gets elected for President by a computer glich in the program lol I can see that happening .
  11-07-2006, 05:32 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 614 posts since Jun 2005
God...could you imagine one of his speeches??It would take hours and hours...lol.The guy can talk ninety miles per minute for what seems to be forever.
  11-08-2006, 11:31 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 969 posts since Jun 2005
I want to make myself perfectly clear......