Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

02-04-2007, 07:34 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 614 posts since Jun 2005
It's cyclical.It's cycles of cooling/heating up.NASA recently admitted to such as well as several studies of ice cores that showed the exact same data,corroborated by many other studies into the issue.The Earth has and will go through periods of cooling/heating in cycles.We are hitting a warming cycle.But any which way it goes as we all seem to agree on the fact that for each group of "experts" or "studies" one us mention/show, you can find the same qualified people on the other side to counter it.At any rate I'm going to go enjoy some super bowl food!!!Go SAINTS!!!Wait a minute....we got creamed by the Bears...In that case,meh, just show some good commercials lol!
  02-05-2007, 01:20 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
Basic Astronomy. Earth revolves on its asses .. I mean axis lol
The Sun remains in a constant position 24/7. It's the earth that moves . Not the sun. Atmosphere changes due to revolutionary pull.

The earth is like like life. It tends to repeat itself lol. I have to dig up that old carlin speach on " Save the Planet " lol
  02-05-2007, 01:59 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 969 posts since Jun 2005
Oh mister Sun, Sun, mister Golden sun, please shine down on meeeeeee! OH mister Sun, Sun, mister Golden sun, please shine down on meeeeeee! We should all vote for Bill Bush, or is it George Clinton? I don't know, I'm all confused now......
  02-06-2007, 02:34 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
lmao!