Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

06-15-2007, 04:52 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
My sister and nieces came over- they planned a small vacation, spending a few days with me, then driving on to my brother in laws parents house for fathers day.

So my littlest niece, Ally- was in the living room and I was vacuuming- and the vacuum sucked something up that wasn't supposed to- and was making that horrid whining sound-
So I yelled for her to shut it off - as I was around the corner and after a second realized either she didn't hear me- or wasn't around
So I round the corner and found her holding the cord, bending it in half over and over- looking confused.
I turned the vacuum off- and asked her, what are you doing?

She looked at me- and said trying to stop it?

I said trying to stop what?

She says, I dunno- whenever daddy stops watering he bends the hose and it stops.

Apparently, when tommy waters the lawn, he bends the house in between flowers- to not waste water.
SO she was under the impression if you bend an electric cord- it stops the power.

For some reason I find this incredibly amusing.
  06-16-2007, 06:21 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Hahaha... nice.
You should send that in to Reader's Digest. They pay, you know.

06-16-2007, 07:48 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
Hmmmm....thats a clever idea....a good way to fund my trading...if I hang out with her more, I might be able to get that new dvd player (hahahahaha)

Everytime I see her, she always says/does something that makes me laugh