Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

10-23-2007, 12:03 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Everybody in California okay?

10-24-2007, 12:48 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
I am fine. I'm in northern California.
  10-24-2007, 04:26 AM

I'd like to hear from Dan D. too, as I believe he was in the San Diego area at one point (or was going to be). Not heard from Michaela in eons now.

10-24-2007, 08:39 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 482 posts since Jun 2005
I'm not currently in Cali., still living in "good 'ol Lubbock, TX." I did however live in San Diego, CA. back in 2004, and I'm possibly set to move back to So. Cal sometime in July 2008. All I can say is that my heart goes out to all my fellow So. Calers as they face mother natures' wrath. So many people have lost their homes, and many are now homeless, lets keep them in our prayers until this ordeal passes, they surely need all the support they can get...It's so sad to see my beloved home region burning like it is
  10-24-2007, 09:47 AM

I don't see how you can travel so much. I've moved twice in my life, and neither was all that enjoyable, and it always takes 1-2 years to fully settle back in.

10-24-2007, 09:53 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
Isn't jtmovies from californa too?
  10-24-2007, 02:36 PM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
lol im there in orange county in irvine/tustin less then a mile from the fire when it started. it was about 2-3 signals away. it has moved the other way though. it was voluntary evacuation though. if it moved any closer it would have been manditory. the apartment complex that i was gonna move into before this one was litterally right across the street from the fire but it didnt jump the street or that place would have burned down. i was thinking if we got burned down i would have grabbed all my dvds first. cause house insurance isnt going to make trades for all my sets.