Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

02-07-2008, 05:14 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,189 posts since Apr 2005
After many months of thinking about it and a few more months of planning and building, I’m ready to launch a new website.

http://www.superheroes-r-us.com

It’s a website that will focus on Superhero related news, reviews and feature stories.

While there are sites out there that focus on superhero related news (SuperheroHype.com) or comic news (Newsarama, CBR), or comics blogs (too many to name) – there aren’t any that do news and reviews in a blog style fashion similar to Engadget or Gizmodo.

In order for the site to be successful, I know I need help, so I’m asking my friends here at CPS.

If you’re interested in writing in any way please let me know. Here are a few things I’m looking for (but I’m open to any suggestions or ideas):

* Reviews (comics, trades, dvds, movies, games, books, toys)
* News (links, stories, etc)
* Columns (anything related to superheroes)
* Blogging (if you just want a place to post/talk about superhero/comic related stuff)

If you’re interested, just reply, PM me or send me an email through the site.

Also, big thanks to DCUcustoms for letting me use the Superheroes-R-Us name.
  02-07-2008, 09:11 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
Well... You ve seen my movie reviews lol. Is my writing skills to par for you LOL

( run on sentance run on sentance, never end with a prepositional phrase , fragment ; misuse of grammar F+ !! lol )
  02-10-2008, 09:13 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,189 posts since Apr 2005
Whatareyourtalkingabout. Ithingyourwritingwouldbejustfineforthesite.