Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

05-23-2008, 12:35 AM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 106 posts since Jun 2005
Hi,
I thought I would just offer if anyone needed something special at Wizard World Philadelphia, just let me know. As long as it doesn't involve standing in a linbe for an hour. Check out the web site for wizard world and see the guests and specials that they are offering.I am going Friday afternoon, anyone else going? It would be cool to meet up with someone from the site.
Jerry
  05-23-2008, 06:33 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
I'm planning to go on Saturday. A friend from work may meet me there. I usually only go for an hour or two, just long enough to spend some money and hop back on the train. :>
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.