Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

07-17-2008, 07:37 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Danzig getting knocked out!!!

07-18-2008, 02:02 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I'd support Glenn Danzig.
Never heard of this other band. What are they? Tribute, cover, wanna-be's? No idea, nobodies.

07-18-2008, 04:15 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Danzig decided to play longer than scheduled so the other band didn't get to play. I'd be pissed too. Especially if I had to drive from the other side of the country to play the gig. Famous or not. It's still rude and he didn't even apologize for it.

I'd knock him out too.
  07-18-2008, 08:39 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
I saw him a few months back when the Misfits had a reunion tour
  07-18-2008, 11:45 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
The fact that he got "knocked out" (which isn't really what happened) was just luck of the location of the punch. He got up seconds later, and he probably had a headache from being smacked in the temple (probably hurt the fat guy's knuckles too). From a boxing perspective, that was a terrible swing, an ugly hit, and they probably both were hurt in some way.

Danzig opens for bands like Metallica. If the fans want him to play longer, then so be it. If the other band gets less time, that's too bad. If they are skipped entirely, go argue with the show's producer, because he or she is the real jerk.