Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Buy TV: Shopping Deals and Tips

09-26-2006, 04:09 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
OK so once UPN and The WB got merged my UPN changed to My TV which has the normal afternoon Simpsons, etc then the Saturday TMNT/Sigma Six Etc plus night time soaps called Desire and Fashion House. Now all of a sudden as of last night the programming changed, there was monday night football that wasnyt scheduled on the Comcast guide. Then all day today there has been nothing but informercials and religous programming, but the guides all say the normal stuff. Comcast doesnt know whats going on, they think the station decided to drop My TV programming. If this is true its horrible, as we were recording alot off it including Sigma Six and TMNT on Saturdays ugh.

I hope the night time shows and Sat morining stuff stays unaltered.

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  09-26-2006, 05:48 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
Contact the station directly. I had a great independent station that ran a lot of '80s and '90s shows uncut, and then the month changed, and suddenly the programming switched entirely to religious programming. Ownership of the station changed, and with it, the station's focus. Their web site did not reflect the change, and neither did the TV Guide or online guides, at least not for several weeks. That may be what happened to your station.
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.
  09-26-2006, 05:53 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
Ok the informercials ended and the afternoon shows have started with Maury so thats a good sign that only the weekday morning schedule is changing. I am leaving it on this channel for the rest of the day lol.

If it goes back to informercials I will contact the channel directly.

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/