Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Buy TV: Shopping Deals and Tips

07-19-2009, 06:29 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
grrrr no big lots in my area anyone willing to pick up a few sets for me if possible??

Animainiacs Vol 1 and 2
Blade the complete series
Pinky and the brain vol 1 and 2
Any Smallville seasons on Blu-Ray

PM me or e-mail me:

ladydeathfan@msn.com

Thanks.

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  07-20-2009, 05:17 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 144 posts since Apr 2007
Seems there is one somewhere in my county, but it's a question of whether or not I can get there by bus. What are "PVCs"? Also, I have never heard of MacFrugal's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordsmurf View Post
Big Lots is a clearance store: http://www.biglots.com

They bought out MacFrugal's some years ago, and I'd gone to that store since high school. Great place to buy stuff in college. Cheap, cheap, cheap. I remember them especially for having Smurfs PVCs for $1 each back in the late 90s.

From clothes, to furniture, to groceries, to lawn equipment, to DVDs and pretty much anything you can think of -- they've got it, and cheap.
  08-30-2009, 04:19 PM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
i bought way to many and now need some money. going to try and sell them to a local dvd shop or something. if anyone wanted any of the big lots ones they were selling let me know before i go sell them to my local dvd shop
  08-30-2009, 07:15 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by konfusion View Post
i bought way to many and now need some money. going to try and sell them to a local dvd shop or something. if anyone wanted any of the big lots ones they were selling let me know before i go sell them to my local dvd shop
PM sent.

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/