Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

12-05-2005, 09:51 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
So far they have released only Season One which was released on 10/22/2002, then they followed that up with Season two on 4/22/2003, THEN on 2/08/2005, 2 years, 3 months and 17 days later the Mad About You Collection was released which was four discs and contained 21 episodes. Why could that not have been Season Three But yet look here it is now December 5th 2,005 in a mere 17 days itll be a sick two years and 8 months since the last season set was release. I mean come on nearly THREE years now between releases and counting.........

I have a SICK SICK SICK feeling that it is not the distributors but Rieser and Hunt the stars that are keeping this series from not being released. Similar to how Rosanne would not sign off on the release so Rosanne could come out to DVD, as she was making a killing off royalty checks. And probably still is LOL.

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  01-09-2006, 03:07 PM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 106 posts since Jun 2005
I read somewhere that Rieser is too busy to bother with the dvd releases, he ownes the rights to the show. So it is up to him if the rest of the sets see the light of day.