Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

06-20-2005, 03:18 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
New Show on ABC
  06-28-2005, 05:17 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
CRAP the Presidential Address is before Empire tonight. Empire is going to be butchered

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  06-28-2005, 09:28 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Presidential Address will be as follows:
"The economy is good, the war is well, liberals are evil atheist un-American liars, the end."
  06-30-2005, 11:41 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 960 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to battle7
I got the first Episode of Empire recorded, but there were storms and flooding that night. the emergency broadcast came over the air during a commercial, but they posted a little map of the counties with flooding constantly in the upper corner of the screen during the show. I am going to go ahead and record it to disc because I find ancient Rome interesting, but my question is, is it generally acceptable to trade if someone is interested in the set if it has this and I'm straight up with them about it having the warnings. How do you grade the quality with it having this as well?
  07-01-2005, 12:01 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I just try to replace it. If it's a big set, I don't even mention it, drop in the hat, all sets tend to have 1-2 imperfections, even the best ones. If it was the premiere (like this), or an ep in a small set, I might go ahead and mention it. This is new enough that it should re-run. Others here may have it too. Quality grade is unaffected.

07-01-2005, 12:28 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 960 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to battle7
I'm just not one to try to pass something off without someone knowing about it up front first about it.