Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

06-01-2006, 11:36 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 234 posts since Jun 2005
I know a few people may have sets and that Mark is working on a set. 90210 is starting to air here weekdays, so I am going to attempt a set. Just thought I would let anyone know who might be interested in the future.
  06-01-2006, 12:42 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Thats good news, I need some eps from S1 I think so hopefully you can help me out.

Its great its airing in more places, its a mammoth set no matter who makes it and usually does not get traded because to do it in GOOD quality requires more than 100 discs (not that crappy 56 disc set)

If you need a good episode guide let me know, the production order is NOT the same as the aired order, it will mess up storylines in some cases.