Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

08-13-2006, 07:24 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 234 posts since Jun 2005
For Marcus and anyone else who may be interested.
On Sept 4th on the national geographic channel they are starting a show called fight science. Basically they use modern technology etc to check out different martial arts and how effective they are....
could be interesting.
  08-14-2006, 02:20 AM
Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 1,453 posts since Jun 2005
Thanks, I don't get the National Geographic Channel so you? By the way I've completed Final Fu, it is on 4 discs.
  08-14-2006, 02:27 AM
Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 1,453 posts since Jun 2005
By the way, I've found a great website. They have downloads of past fights, instuctional stuff, etc. http://mma-tracker.no-ip.org/ You have to join to download, but it's a great site. I get all of the UFC fights hours after they are completed.
  08-14-2006, 04:30 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 234 posts since Jun 2005
Hey

Thanks for the site. Yes I get the NG channel and will setup to record this show for sure.
When I get home tonight I will email you my list to set up a trade for Final Fu.
Thanks again.