Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

01-29-2007, 07:47 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 28 posts since Jun 2005
As the tag says will be somthing to see.
if its as good as the two recon eps of Invasion will be worth watching.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/news/...26/40315.shtml

Who's a Toon?
Animated adventure for the Doctor and Martha.

Doctor Who and Martha are about to step into a new dimension - a cartoon one.

David Tennant and Freema Agyeman will star in The Infinite Quest, a 13-part animated adventure that will run weekly in the second series of Totally Doctor Who.

"The Doctor And Martha follow a trail of clues across wild and wonderful alien worlds, to find the location of the legendary lost spaceship, the Infinite," revealed Russell T Davies.

Anthony Head, who played evil headmaster Mr Finch in last season's School Reunion, will guest star as a a new character, Baltazar - Scourge of the Galaxy

Freema in particular was thrilled to be taking Doctor Who into a whole new world of possibilities.

"I didn't think my Doctor Who experience could get any more thrilling but I was absolutely blown away when they approached me about the new animation series!

"The prospect of becoming a cartoon character was both exciting and also a bit nerve-wracking as it was the first time I have been asked to do voice-over work," she said.

"But I needn't have worried - my first session involved being in a small recording room with David, Anthony Head and Toby Longworth - and all of us falling about with laughter as we tried to imagine the movements of the cartoon characters and how mad it all seemed! It was such a fun experience and now I can't wait to see how it all looks!"

The Infinite Quest is written by Alan Barnes and directed by Gary Russell, and is set during the action of the third series of Doctor Who.

The spectacular animation will be crafted by Firestep, the creative team behind previous Doctor Who animated adventures for the BBC. Thanks to developments in animation and computer technology, expect some amazing advances on previous animations...
  01-29-2007, 09:13 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
They made him look like an anime superhero, yet they gave her bigger buck teeth. How unfair!
  01-29-2007, 07:54 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
I was reading about this earlier today on the Dr Who page.

Wow, they are really capitalizing on the success of the new Dr Who series.

I do love my sonic screwdrivers I bought. They glow and make all the cool noises.
  01-30-2007, 04:05 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 28 posts since Jun 2005
I just got a quarter size remote control K-9 myself its driving my dogs mad .
  01-31-2007, 03:00 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Tmcloud

I just got a quarter size remote control K-9 myself its driving my dogs mad .
That's awesome. I tease my dog with the sonic screwdriver.