Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

03-24-2007, 04:53 AM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 317 posts since Jun 2005
Sounds very cool

Quote:
quote:After being asked to unravel a bizarre murder case, private investigator Vicki Nelson realizes that uncovering who — or what — the killer is may be a lot harder than for her typical case. During a stakeout the ex-cop meets Henry Fitzroy, who looks to be an irresistible twentysomething playboy but claims he's actually a 450-year-old vampire! Though she has trouble swallowing his story, Henry has interesting insight into the case, so Vicki teams up with him to nail the killer. But things get complicated when sparks ignite between this unlikely pair, and Vicki's ex-partner and former flame, who immediately distrusts Henry, takes an undue interest in the new partners' undeniably electric connection.

"Blood Ties," based on Tanya Huff's best-selling Blood Books novels, follows Vicki as she finds herself more and more drawn to probing the unexplainable, leading her to walk a line between the supernatural and earthly worlds, torn between the men on either side.
http://www.lifetimetv.com/shows/bloodties/

anyone been following it so far?
  03-24-2007, 03:28 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
I like it - kinda reminds me of the first season of Forever Knight.
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.
  03-25-2007, 05:08 AM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 317 posts since Jun 2005
It does remind me a lot of Forever Knight,

The actor Kyle Schmid who plays Henry Fitzroy his appearance does look a little too cliched

Character: Henry Fitzroy
Henry Fitzroy, a 450-year-old vampire and the son of Henry VIII, lives among humans as a graphic novelist but as a sideline teams up with Vicki to investigate the unexplainable.

What could be his reasons for being a good guy, is he Angel No.2
  03-25-2007, 07:19 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 399 posts since Jun 2005
I wanted to like it, but got bored with it. The storytelling is very slow moving. I've seen the last few weeks. The pilot was too long and the shows don't seem to get exciting until the end. So far the only person with any personality is Vicki's assistant. Too bad because I've always been a fan of Christina Cox. JMO