Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

08-19-2005, 08:53 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Here's a 7 minute video on Bryan Singer at the San Diego Comic Con and the last minute shows the teaser trailer.

It is an 82MBb .MOV Quicktime file.
Right click and save as...

http://pdl.warnerbros.com/wbmovies/b.../blue_l_22.mov

08-19-2005, 09:58 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
That must be the trailer that everyone went crazy over. I've read the reaction was fabulous.

There's a cute article in this week's TV Guide by Hugh Laurie of House, MD, where he talks about meeting Bryan Singer (co-creator and co-producer for the series) for the first time. I've decided I'm going to have to buy Hugh Laurie's book (fiction), because, dang, the man writes well! :>
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.