Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

10-25-2005, 12:55 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
This is more than a decade old, but I've never seen it. It was a rare magazine that I had to barter for. Didn't cost much, under $10, but was still a bit of a hassle. Well worth it.

Read what Donner had to say about SUPERMAN II:

http://www.tvpreservation.com/shows/...rcut-page0.jpg

http://www.tvpreservation.com/shows/...rcut-page1.jpg

http://www.tvpreservation.com/shows/...rcut-page2.jpg

http://www.tvpreservation.com/shows/...rcut-page3.jpg

I scanned all these in for you all to read. Enjoy!

10-25-2005, 11:03 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,189 posts since Apr 2005
Awesome! Maybe one day this will get an official release.
  10-28-2005, 08:57 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
I forgot where I had read it, but supposedly Donner and Warner Bros finally made an agreement,and that his "lost version" for superman 2, (as well as a super SE for superman 3) will be released on dvd around the time of the new upcoming Superman film
  10-28-2005, 10:02 AM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 648 posts since Jun 2005
Thats great about Superman 2!! Superman 3, however, was an abomination...I wouldnt care if they burned the original print of that one(it wasnt as bad as Superman 4 though)!!
  10-28-2005, 03:33 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
although the tv ver for superman 3 had something close to an extra 45 mins put back in, and that might have made a huge difference
  10-30-2005, 04:04 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 201 posts since Jun 2005
Thanks for scanning the interview. Considering the relevance of what they were talking about you'd think they would have made that interview a little longer. It was pathetically short. I wonder what the odds are Donner will ream Warner Bros. during his audio commentary of the film. Anyway I can't wait. At least something good will come from the release of Superman Returns.