Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

08-26-2005, 09:54 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Not sure what this actually means, whether its being animated by a small French animation company like SIP (The ones who animate W.I.T.C.H for Jetix) and coming to the US or if its just for overseas only, with the word co-produce it might be like what SIP does where they do the animation then send it off to be packaged and dubbed by another.

France 2 will co-produce a new animated series of 26 half-hour episodes adapted from the Marvel comic book character Iron Man, C21Media reports.

http://news.toonzone.net/article.php?ID=5484
  08-26-2005, 11:31 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 960 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to battle7
cool, I like old shellhead. I just hope they don't make him look too techy like they do in today's comics. I'm more of a fan of the older Iron man, like the costume better and the fact that he's simpler and not more sophisiticated. I hate the way they make him look more like a mech in todays comics, I feel that it takes away from Tony Starks character.
  08-28-2005, 06:54 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 267 posts since Jun 2005
I just hope it has better writing than the 90s series. I could have written episodes for it.
"oh no my battery is running out!".