Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

09-26-2005, 08:16 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
I am guessing this is one of the reasons Animaniacs and Tiny Toons got the boot, whoooo hoo more crap Nicktoons they can play 9 times a day, except I can just see them phase out Real Monsters and replace it with 100 re-runs of Jimmy Neutron

Though I must admit this show looks awesome:
http://www.nicktoonsnetwork.com/shows/skyland/

Nicktoons, Nickelodeon's 24-hour animation network, has now become Nicktoons Network, effective Friday, September 23. The network, which recently became ad-supported, will remain committed to animation, featuring programming that is 75% exclusive to the channel. In addition to a new name and logo, Nicktoons Network has unveiled a new look, including new packaging both on-air and on the network's new web site, http://www.NicktoonsNetwork.com.

In 2006, Nicktoons Network will launch three new series: Skyland, Kappa Mikey, and Shuriken School. Nicktoons Network will also premiere a new programming block entitled "Three-Headed Monster" which will run every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night from 7:00pm to midnight (ET) beginning September 23. The weekend block will feature existing Nicktoons shows as well as two new series: My Dad the Rock Star and Martin Mystery.

Additionally, the network will remain committed to bringing Nextoons: The Nicktoon Film Festival to viewers each year.
  10-04-2005, 06:37 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 969 posts since Jun 2005
Your right Mark, Skyland does look interesting. I might need to cap this one.