02-13-2006, 06:56 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Get set for high-flying song-filled fun with Alvin and The Chipmunks in their first-ever motion picture! The hilarious high jinks begin when David Seville takes off for Europe on a solo business trip, leaving the disappointed boys at home with Miss Miller.

All three chipmunks dream of world travel, but Alvin has a foolproof scheme to make it happen! Before Simon can say "Are you out of your mind!" Alvin has entered them in a daring hot-air balloon race around the world against the Chipettes - Brittany, Jeanette and Eleanor. The winners will collect a prize of $100,000! Both the Chipmunks and the Chipettes get more than they bargained for when the race turns out to be a front for a pair of international diamond smugglers! From the tropics to the artic, from wild to mild, from peril to paradise, it's a world-class voyage with the masters of music and mischief. The Chipmunk Adventure is incredible fun!

MSRP $14.95

artwork located here http://www.dvdtoons.com/news/901
  05-23-2006, 01:27 PM
Verified Member

I picked it up today, Walmart has a special edition with the cd soundtrac for $9.82
  05-26-2006, 09:19 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I cannot find this deal.
  05-29-2006, 01:09 PM
Verified Member

I picked you up one of the last 2 copies in the area. Went to 5 Walmarts in a 45 mile radius while shopping with my wife and only our Ames store has 2 lol