Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

07-04-2006, 10:34 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
I loved it. Could have added a little more action scenes in there .

Other wise hell of a movie . I see A SuperBoy: Son of Krypton The III in the future.

Still did not care for Stacy as Luthor. Never cared for him as an actor. Good choice for Kathryn. The rest of the cast awesome.

Brandon was perfect. He reminds me of a young Chris Reeves with a better body

One part of the movie cracked me up.
Call me warped. SuperMan is Stalker Watchin lois with his x ray vision through the windows of her home. uh uh.. You know I m right

07-04-2006, 03:19 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
I just saw this film tonight. I though it was awesome. I do disagree with you and thought Spacey fit the bill perfectly. Now only if Brian had enough time to do X-men 3 as well..
  07-09-2006, 02:50 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 960 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to battle7
I liked it as well. The one thing that bugs me is Luthor "all about ocean front property" and is Luthor the only villian we will see Superman up against, bring on Bizarro, Braniac, Darkseid, or some of the other major villans, Luthor gets a bit bland after 4 movies.
  07-11-2006, 03:13 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 969 posts since Jun 2005
This movie sets up several sequels perfectly. I thought Spacey was a terrific Lex. He actually reminded me of Gene Hackman a couple of times !!! Overall, the movie was fantastic. The opening with the saving of the airplane was terrific. My 9 year old won't stop talking about the bullet that smashed against Superman's eye! I can't wait for the next movie. You could "feel" superman's emotions a good deal more in this movie than in the previous ones.