07-22-2006, 04:50 PM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
I was watching the Comic Con on G4. The Editor from DC said The Iron Man movie is going blow the other DC movies away.

I hope its better than X 3 . The spiderman & Superman movies are great. So we shall see...

IronMan was always one of personal favorites. Dont screw this up guys

There is a definite Fantastic 4 Sequel too
  07-22-2006, 06:18 PM
Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 1,453 posts since Jun 2005
I'll second that! Please note my avatar. Batman Beyond is my all-time favorite but I haven't been able to find a good avatar. Iron Man is a close second, the comic not the cartoon show.
  07-23-2006, 02:42 AM

Stats: 648 posts since Jun 2005
The 90's cartoon wasnt bad either. I hope they do it justice but they probably wont. I am sure there will be no mention of Tony Stark's alcoholism and other problems that he overcomes through the years to be the hero he really is. Look how they tried to make Daredevil a pill-popping psychotic...that went over well(still one of the WORST superhero movies EVER)!!! The first thing that needs to happen is that the director needs to be an Iron Man FAN, not just a guy who reads 2 comics and then thinks he knows everything he needs to know. Sam Raimi is the perfect example to go by...Spidey fan as director equals great Spidey movies. The same formula would work for any superhero movie!!
  07-23-2006, 02:44 AM

Btw, that was Joe Quesada, the Editor in Chief of MARVEL, not DC!!It would be cool if DC could decide which Marvel heroes made it to the screen, huh?!
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by cp32

I was watching the Comic Con on G4. The Editor from DC said The Iron Man movie is going blow the other DC movies away.

I hope its better than X 3 . The spiderman & Superman movies are great. So we shall see...

IronMan was always one of personal favorites. Dont screw this up guys

There is a definite Fantastic 4 Sequel too
  07-23-2006, 05:23 AM

Verified Member

Arcade Wins: QB Challenge Champion

Stats: 1,045 posts since Jun 2005
Fantastic Four sequel will feature Silver Surfer as well. They might actually title it Fantastic Four and the Silver Surfer
  07-23-2006, 09:11 AM

OH GREAT...another of my favorite characters for Marvel to screw up!!!!!!!
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by rmehta2

Fantastic Four sequel will feature Silver Surfer as well. They might actually title it Fantastic Four and the Silver Surfer