Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

08-22-2006, 12:00 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Best Buy has for $12
DeepDiscountDVD has for $10

BCI Releases The - Space Sentinels: The Complete Series / The Freedom Force: The Complete Series. Complete on 2 discs

#Interviews with creators Lou Scheimer, Buzz Dixon, Darrell McNeil, Michael Reaves, Robert Kline and David Wise.

#"The Magic of Filmation" documentary tracing the history of Filmation, and its quarter century legacy of popular animated and live-action series

#"Young Sentinels" audition tapes

#Model Sheet Gallery--featuring original images from Space Sentinels and Freedom Force

#Young Sentinels gallery - early presentation images for the cartoon that would become Space Sentinels

#DVD-ROM features - scripts for all 13 episodes of Space Sentinels and 3 episodes for The Freedom Force
  08-22-2006, 02:27 PM
Verified Member

I picked this up at Best Buy the same time I got Blackstar and its really neat.

And a note for those who were wondering its actually a 4 disc set, 2 discs with double sides and each side is 3.88gb

I have never seen this show in my life but its kind of neat, having both series in one is cool and the live audition should really be seen because its ummmmm different.
  09-13-2006, 02:05 PM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 648 posts since Jun 2005
I loved both of these shows "back in the day". I must admit, the transfers look exceptionally good! I WANT TARZAN: LORD OF THE JUNGLE!!!!
  09-14-2006, 01:54 PM
Verified Member

Well call Disney Greg, remember they are the only people keeping that show from being released since they wont let anything but the Disney version be released.

I want that show too and as far as I know its the only Filmation show that wont get a release at the moment because of the rights to the name
  09-15-2006, 02:38 PM

Yeah, I know. I can still rant though, cant I? I do have an exceptionally good set of the show, but nowhere near as good as an official release. Tarzan is one of 2 shows that got me in this crazy trading business to begin with!!!
  09-25-2006, 02:49 PM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
Yet, you 're still here
  09-25-2006, 04:13 PM

Its like the mob. I try to get out..and they pull me back in!!LOL